[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: JavaScript to grab email (fwd)

If you like, you could include a link to the Java Applet Security
FAQ, which is at http://java.sun.com/sfaq/

This week we'll be adding to that FAQ a discussion of the DNS-related
problem and a link to the patch, so I think linking to our FAQ is the
easiest way to keep current for that kind of stuff.

Thanks to everyone for helpful comments (and even for the less helpful
comments ... all comments helpful, from my angle.)  (Hey it's always
nice to be called brain-dead and clueless; ah, the internet, where
wisdom is rife and all problems are solved if only in theory :-) ... )

Marianne